Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ashly's Birthday

Well I have to say that I had a really good birthday yesterday. I had all my kiddos and my sweet husband. What more could I ask for? Kaily and Peyton got to help me blow out my candles and Sadee got to watch. Then we all got to sit around and watch the Cowboys. Too bad the Cowboys didn't win. As for my Fantasy Football Team Pink Princess...I am now 4-0 and still 1st in my league. Scott's team also blew it up and won by many many points!! He went from 6th place to 3rd place I believe. So, YAY for Ashly and Scott!


The kids are singing Happy Birthday to me here

Blowing out the candles!


Kaily and Peyton got to pretend it was their birthdays and blew out a candle of their own


Here is Sadee cheering on the Cowboys



Go Cowboys!




Kaily and Peyton cheer on the Cowboys as well







Peyton being silly in Daddy's Cowboys hat

Kaily took this picture of Sadee and I just had to put it on here



Sadee gets a little "Bud Time"


Say, "Cheese!"










No comments: