Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Great Weekend

Well, I would have to say that I had another great weekend with the kids and my mom, sister and Maddison. We went to the pumpkin patch that we've been going to ever since Trish and Moss moved into their new home. This was Sadee's first time at this pumpkin patch and Maddison's as well. The girls had a blast and Kaily got to go on her first pony ride ever.








This was an interesting picture to try to take...my mom would count to three and I would let her go for a split second and this is the result of that...LOL! It was hilarious but Sadee didn't like it so much.










Sadee is officially sitting up on her own which seems to make her happy when I set her on the floor on her own. She loved wearing this pink tutu!













No comments: