Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arts and Crafts

The kids had a great weekend together this weekend. We got to go to Peyton's soccer practice and soccer game and Peyton got to see Scott play in his soccer game for the first time. And for the spirit of the season we decided to paint some decorations for around the house on Monday. As you can see, the paint ended up on some other surfaces after they got bored with the buckets! Sadee enjoyed watching as well.

Oh and by the way, My team Pink Princess is currently 6-1...yeah yeah...I lost one game but it was only because I forgot to put my defense back up off of the bench. Oh well, I am still first in both my division and the entire league. Those guys hate being beat by the only girl in the league. And Scott's team has started doing much better! He is currently tied for first in his division and third in his league. Woo hoo!













My little artists




"Look! I'm a pumpkin!"





1 comment:

The Fennell Family said...

I like Kaily's pumpkin face!!