Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our New House






Well, we've finally moved into the new house and man, has it been hectic! I never realized how much stuff we had until we started unpacking it all! Anyway, we've really been enjoying our new home. This weekend, we had family up from Houston since Hurricane Ike decided to visit the state and it was fun. Thankfully, my relative's homes did not get a lot of damage but they are out of power for quite some time. Kaily and Riley played the whole time.


Sadee has definitely gone through some sort of growth spurt recently. She is eating all of her home made food wonderfully and I have now started feeding her 3 times a day. The little piglet is always hungry...but that's a great sign that she's growing nicely. She loves looking at books as you can see in the pictures. On Monday, Sept. 22, 2008 she will officially be 6 months - half a year old. My how time flies! Her 6 month check up is on Monday and I am definitely dreading the immunizations.


As for the Fantasy Football, my Pink Princesses kicked booty once again and I am 2-0. I know that there is a lot of season left, but I have a good feeling that I'm at least going to make it to the playoffs. As for Team Mullet, they didn't do so hot so Scott's team is now 1-1. Oh well, hopefully he'll do better next time. Until next time...Adios!

2 comments:

The Fennell Family said...

Finally pics of the house!! Can't wait to see it! We are coming out tomorrow after we see Mom at her school and maybe Dad at his school too if there is enough time! See you soon!

The Fennell Family said...

Good luck to the Pink Princesses tomorrow! And BTW you should post some pics of the outside of your house too. It's so pretty!