Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Football






FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL AND MORE FOOTBALL was the highlight of the day today! Both Scott and Ashly have our own Fantasy Football teams- Ashly's is called Team Pink Princess and Scott's is called the Mullets. Scott is still teaching me how it all works. We're kicking some Fantasy Football butt as of now but we'll see how it all ends up. On the other hand, Kaily and Peyton got to help out making chocolate cobbler. My babies love helping out in the kitchen!

3 comments:

The Fennell Family said...

Go Team Pink Princess!! Did Kaily come up with that name?

The Heninger Family said...

No, I did. Yay Me!

The Fennell Family said...

Hey! You need to add a profile picture! On my "followers" space it just shows you as a blank face! And I want to see more pics!