Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sadee's One Year Check-Up and Her New Car Seat

Sadee's one year check up went really well. She had four shots and a clean bill of health. I am currently trying to completely be finished with breast feeding which means that I am now only feeding her once a day which is at night time. I plan on having her completely off by the time she is 15 months. I know some people may think that that is a long time for a baby to be breast feeding but to me that just feels right. She's still not quite walking but on April 3rd, she actually took 4 steps all by herself. Since then she's only managed to take a couple on her own because she realized that I quit spotting her and got a little freaked out. Sadee is one cautious baby. But I don't mind that at all. Like I've been telling everyone...she can take her time when it comes to learning how to walk.

Anyway, last night Scott and I bought Sadee her first big girl car seat and Sadee knew that that was her car seat. She didn't want to get out! Enjoy!


Sadee in the doctors office waiting room


Sitting on the examination table waiting for the doctor


Mommy and Sadee after the doctors office


Sadee in her new car seat



1 comment:

The Fennell Family said...

How cute that she was excited about her car seat! I know you want her to take her time walking but I can't wait until both her and Maddi are running around together!