Monday, March 23, 2009

Aloha



Well, it finally came. Sadee's first birthday. I would keep telling myself that I had 3 more months, and then it was 2 more months and then only 1 more and before I knew it, the day came. My little baby is 1. On top of that, my emotions have to deal with the fact that Kaily is going to start Kindergarten in the fall. That just about breaks my heart. To me she will always be my little angel and now I find her teaching me stuff.

Anyway, for Sadee's 1st birthday, we did a Hawaiian theme so that she could be the little Hawaiian princess. And oh she was. That little girl was spoiled rotten yesterday! Nana made her the awesome hat that you see her wearing as she's about to dig into her very own birthday cake. She makes those hats for all the little kids' first birthdays. They are definitely something that you keep throughout the years as mementos. Scott and I got into an icing fight and you will see a picture of me looking like Sadee with icing all over my face...thanks, Babe. The party was a blast yesterday and it's all thanks to all of our family and friends who came out to celebrate with us. Happy 1st Birthday to Sadee...sniff sniff...

These are just some of the pictures. You can find all the pics from the birthday party on our MySpace page at www.myspace.com/ashlyandscott





Sadee and her Aunt Trisha


Cute Maddi and her new smile that she gives for cameras now











She loves sharing her food with Kaily




Siblings


Her big Birthday Cupcake Cake





She looks so tired here


After the icing war between Mommy and Daddy


Uncle Michael playing with Sadee
















Yes, Sadee is actually under here somewhere






Sadee loves her new pony from Nana and Papa!


No comments: