Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sadee at 11 months old

Today Sadee turned 11 months old so Scott and I took Sadee, Kaily and Peyton to the park since it happened to be a day off for Scott. We met up with my parents and Trisha and Maddi at the new Central Park in Azle. Sadee loved the swing and Kaily and Peyton played all over the playground. Afterwards, we had take-out and Sadee got to dig her little hands into Mommy's angel hair pasta as a little treat. Next month when she turns one, we are going to give her her own little cake to dig into, so I can't wait to see that! Anyway, Happy 11 months to Sadee!
















2 comments:

The Fennell Family said...

Oh what a mess! But cute! I can't believe she's almost a year! Where have our little babies gone to?

The Heninger Family said...

Oh now that's just going to make me cry!