Monday, November 3, 2008

A Day at the Races for Ashly and Scott

So far, this is my second Nascar race to go to and I have to admit that I actually have a great time! This time we got tickets to a suite where all the food and beverages were free. The only thing that kind of sucked about the suite is that you can't hear all the noise and that is a big part of the experience. But it was still great!

Aw...aren't we cute

Our view from the suite


MY view from the suite....mmmm hmmmmm...



Being silly on the way home




After we picked up the kids from my parents' house, I started trying to take pics in the dark and I couldn't see anything before I snapped the shot and this is what I got of Sadee! It made us laugh!

1 comment:

The Fennell Family said...

That one of Sadee is so funny! I was cracking up!